Let me begin by asking you seven questions:
(1) Are you one of the many people who was taught to have success in life: success being defined as: get an education, get a job, work hard for 30 – 40 years, help those in need, take care of your family, save for a rainy day, pay your taxes then retire and live comfortably in America?
(2) Before the recession of 2007, were you one of the families that had a five to six figure salary, a nice home, multiple cars, yearly vacations, helped your children pay for college and saved for retirement?
(3) Since the recession, has your economy experienced any of the following?
· Long term unemployment or underemployment
· Poor credit cores and high personal debt to income ratios
· Lost your home to foreclosure
· Filed personal bankruptcy
· Limited or no company paid benefits; i.e., insurance and retirement
· Limited or no savings for retirement
· Joined network marketing only to have a garage full of products and no money
· Lack of faith because you see little to no hope for your future retirement
(4) Have you ever asked yourself this question?
· How did I end up here?
· What happened to the good jobs in America
(5) Do you know that your purchases help Corporate America earn record profits since the recession? And
· Many Owners and Executives who run corporations are paid millions of dollars per year in salaries, bonuses and stock options
If you answered yes to any of the above questions:
(6) Did you choose Corporate America’s Economy or your Personal Economy?
(7) Would you like to learn strategies to fix your personal economy?
If you would like to change your economy, then why not check out and become a part of Ichoosemyeconomy.com.
Ichoosemyeconomy.com is a free educational and training website that will teach you strategies on how to fix your economy. Become a preferred member of IChooseMyEconomy.co and receive: (a) access to weekly blogs with tips on how to fix your economy; (b) Live Conference Calls/Webinars each month to discuss a wide range of topics on how to choose your personal economy; (c) advanced email copies of videos prior to them being released to this website.
To become a preferred member click the Join Now button.
Welcome to Ichoosemyeconomy.com.
We are Blessed to be a Blessing
Alvin and Carliss Curry